Children make a lot of artwork and you cannot always keep it all, but it can easily be turned into notepaper and envelopes and become the base for a million and one snail mail projects for pen-pals and relatives.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Relatives really enjoy receiving kids' mail art, too!
Ha! This must be you! It's momo. Oliver is old enough to do arts and crafts now so we enjoy doing different things. I will be visiting this blog often!
4 comments:
Relatives really enjoy receiving kids' mail art, too!
Ha! This must be you! It's momo. Oliver is old enough to do arts and crafts now so we enjoy doing different things. I will be visiting this blog often!
so glad to "see" you around, momo? are you in japan or australia now?
I love getting your mail creations.
I must endeavour to do more posting ( to you) of my own.
Post a Comment