When I taught English for a family in Japan, they kept a white board by their toilet to jot little morning messages and games -- I picked up a lot of colloquial language skills trying to figure out what they'd put up there. So when I found this whiteboard I knew exactly where I wanted to put it.
I'm not sure if this counts as a craft but it is a great idea for prodding little ones who are learning to read, expressing little "good mornings," or fun little drawing games, etc.
I know it sounds a bit strange, but I'm 100% positive that if you put a white board, a marker and an eraser by your place of morning rituals, you are sure to create some interesting family communications!

1 comment:
oh my gosh ... this cracks me up ... that is so funny .... my kids use a separate bathroom .... i might just need to invite them to use mine instead .....
Post a Comment