15 December 2008

Calendar Time


january
Originally uploaded by dalbhat
I save all my children's artwork but don't always know how to display or use it. Finding nice ways of putting the best pieces to use is always in the back of my mind.

So we bought large drawing books and then printed calendar pages off of the internet (go to free printable calendars and choose one you like for 2009). The pages were cut and glued into the drawing book and then each page was embellished with artwork from this past year.

Who will be the lucky recipients of these 2009 art calendars??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my calendar!

Miss behaving said...

I love it, what great timing. I was trying to think of a great craft for a kids thing I have this weekend!!! Thanks you once more for your brilliance!

( thentshu)

Miss behaving said...

I did it this weekend, it was hugely successful, thanks so much, you are an inspiration!!

tik-tiki said...

i'm so happy to hear that someone is looking at this blog and it actually comes in handy sometimes. would love to see your creation