I had saved up quite a few toilet paper rolls thinking to do some sort of project but to be honest, i can never think of anything very interesting to use them for.
Using the matryoshka doll i keep in our little children's lending library i talked a little bit about these dolls and we played with them a bit. Then, I had the kids look at the designs and how the dolls are painted.
Next, I gave them each a loo roll to design a doll for themselves. The results were beautiful!
Using the matryoshka doll i keep in our little children's lending library i talked a little bit about these dolls and we played with them a bit. Then, I had the kids look at the designs and how the dolls are painted.
Next, I gave them each a loo roll to design a doll for themselves. The results were beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment